Wednesday, March 25, 2015

BIBLE STUDY PSALM 23 WEEK # 6 (QUESTION OF THE WEEK)

What does the Lord provide to ensure that He will preserve us in this life?

 

God provide and promises us goodness and mercy all the days of our life here on this earth.

 

 

Scripture References: (Exodus 34:17; 2 Samuel 22:26; 2 Chronicles 30:9; Psalm 103:8, 89:28; Isaiah 54:7; 55:7; Jeremiah 3:12)

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am so grateful for His goodness and mercy. I like to share a part of my testimony concerning God revealing His goodness and mercy on my life. When I was an unstable baby in the Lord, God showed me His goodness and mercy, even when I failed to trust Him over and over again. One day I heard the Spirit of God say to me "Claudia, you have sit in the lap of grace, and mercy has embraced you all your life!"  I cried and cried thanking God for revealing that to me, and I still remember that and sometimes it still bring tears to my eyes, and love of God to my heart. I finally forgave my own self.  We may fall, or even change, but God's goodness and mercy will follow us all the days of our lives, just trust Him. I am still growing in the Lord today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment