Thursday, March 5, 2015

BIBLE STUDY PSALM 23 WEEK # 3 (WORD OF THE WEEK)

Pardon

 

I made some corrections on this…………….

 

1.  To excuse or forgive (a person) for (an offence, mistake, etc): to pardon someone; to pardon a fault.

 

2.  Forgiveness; allowance

 

3. (Law)

(a.)  release from punishment for an offence

(b.)  the warrant granting such release

 

4. Also: pardon me or I beg your pardon

(a.)  sorry; excuse me

(b.)  what did you say?

 

This word is important to our salvation, amen.  God pardon our sins where Jesus went to the cross and died for us.  We are forgiven.  He restores our soul after Jesus' death.  We have been released from the punishment of our sins. Now we can lie down in God's presence. I am so grateful. Thank You Jesus!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment