Saturday, December 2, 2017

Weekly Praise: Week # 5

God, You are awesome!

 

What makes me say, Lord, You are awesome? When I think about the goodness of my Lord it makes me say this in my heart with gratefulness of all His wonderful works in my life and my family and friends.  God, You are awesome to me!  Praise You, Jesus, You are the Christ. Praise You, Jesus, You are Christ the King. Praise You. Jesus, You are the Lamb of God. Praise You, Jesus, You are Lion of Judah. Praise You. Jesus, You are the Bright Morning Star.

 

 

Let's Hallow His name by rehearsing Who He is:

Week # 5


Jehovah -M'KADDESH [yah-way-meh-kad-esh]: "The Lord Who Sanctifies, Makes Holy" (Leviticus 20:8Ezekiel 37:28) – God makes it clear that He alone, not the law, can cleanse His people and make them holy.

No comments:

Post a Comment