Saturday, November 23, 2019

THIS IS MY CONFESSION TODAY!!!

CONFESSION:

 

The Lord is taking away from me all sickness. His Word contains the ability to do what it says. His Word will not return void but will accomplish what it was sent to do. The Lord is taking away from me all sickness, every trace of weakness and deficiency. Sickness is going out of me now. Thank You, Father, for taking away from me all sickness like You said. Sickness is a sign of the power of the devil. I trample on all the power of the devil. I trample on disease. I stomp on disease. I tread every evil underfoot. The Lord Jesus Christ Himself gave me authority over all the power of the enemy. I have authority over sickness. Sickness, I trample on you! I tread on you! I stomp on you! Get out, get out, get out! You have no right to dominate me. Get out of my body in Jesus' Name. Sickness and disease are under my feet because it says in Ephesians 2:6 that I am seated with Christ above all the power of the enemy.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment