Saturday, June 15, 2019

MY SIT ASIDE TIME WITH GOD

Sharing:


Setting aside a time:       8:05 AM-9:05 AM

I do try to sit aside time to spend with God each day, but sometimes I can't, and when I do this is what I do!

Daily Exercises:      Personal Time with God

Song:  I song this song "Blessed Assurance"

Prayer: My prayer was for God to honored for His faithfulness to His people daily.

Write down and meditate on one of God's Characters: God's faithfulness today

Scripture Worship: Psalm 76

Scripture Memory: I memorize scripture for a month, this month "Matthew 6:19-21"

Daily Devotion Reading: I am reading "Jesus Calling by Sarah Young"

God's Promise Today: I read John 14:27

Spiritual Goal in life: My spiritual goal is to keep my mouth on Jesus and not on others

Ultimate Goal in Life: I desire to worship God daily in my heart

Daily Goal Today: I desire to hear, obey, and follow You Holy Spirit

Speak it now!: I am blessed, healed, and highly favored by God!

Healing Confession: I am healed by Jesus' stripes!

The Lord's Prayer: I read Matthew 6:9-13 in a personal way

The Lord's Supper: I read I Corinthians 11:23-26

Read Psalm 23: I read and remind myself that Jesus is my Shepherd

Read Matthew 18:18: Jesus gave me this authority, and I use it in my prayer

Pray Matthew 18:18 for someone: I pray for whoever the Holy Spirit put on my heart

My Personal Confession Today: I love You Jesus!!

Prayer Focus: I pray "Numbers 6:24-26" for the city and people of Jerusalem

Ending Song: God's Life, Nature, and Ability

Pause: Doing this time I meditate on God's faithfulness as led by Holy Spirit

Record what God spoke to you: "I am with you through all trials you face today"

No comments:

Post a Comment