Tuesday, April 17, 2018

QUESTIONS/ANSWERS

Questions/Answers

 

1).     Read (Luke 6:38), give a time you received because you gave.

Oh my, there has been many times God out give me. All my needs are meet because I give, and I give God all the glory right now. I could not do it without Him; "For it is God which worketh in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure." (Philippians 2:13). AMEN.

2).    Do you believe this Scripture (Acts 20:35)? Explain.

I truly believe it means we can't out give God; God bless us when we give to others more than we can understand; and it bring peace and joy in the heart. I truly believe that the Lord means what he says, and that the joy that comes through obedience, the joy that comes through giving, is deeper and better and more satisfying than the fleeting joy that comes through hoarding. It actually is more blessed to give than to receive.

3).    Give some Scriptures that command on giving.

(Proverbs 3:9; Malachi 3:10; Ezra 2:69; Matthew 23:23; Luke 18:12; Deuteronomy 16:17; Matthew 10:8)

4).    Explain submission to divine Lordship.

 I believe according to God's Word, He's my boss! I'll do what He wants! I'll do His will! Christ tells me what to do in His Word, the Bible! When I accepted Him as Lord and Savior He became Lord over my life, so His divine lordship to me is submission of my life.

5).    Read (James 1:7), and explain it.

This is talking about a person that is not submissive to Jesus as Lord, because that person doesn't honor God with their faith.

6).    Explain God's giving in (John 3:16).

It explains itself! "For God so loved the world, He GAVE His only begotten son. . ." God gave to us even though it was His own Son.

7).    How is giving trusting God?

We are showing our faith in Him to do what He promised to do for us in times of need, in all times. We trust God when we have faith in Him before we see anything.

8).    Read (Ecclesiastes 11:1). What do you think it means?

It means spiritual sowing; it means just what the Good Samaritan did in Luke 10:25–37. He cast aside what he was doing just to help this man.

9).    Explain 6, 7, 8 in the list of the ten reasons it is more blessing to give than to receive.

(6) Giving widens God's smile; I love to make God smile! It's a blessing and delight to do so. Glory to God!

(7) Giving advances God's Kingdom; we are investing into the Kingdom of God every time we minister to others.

(8) Giving promotes God's sanctification; When we give we are denying ourselves, and giving God honor.

10).  Explain 9, 10, 11 in the list of the ten reasons it is more blessing to give than to receive.

(9) Giving testifies to God's power; I see this as "we can do all things to Christ who strengthen us. This means God's power works in us too.

(10) Giving praises God's character; I like this one so much! God's character is my love and joy! I worship Him because of His character.

(11) Giving better than getting; it is an encouragement to give God glory every chance I get. When we see Him blessing others through our giving should bless us too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment