Sunday, October 29, 2017

ENDING PRAYER:


 

Your are my Father, which is in heaven, I was born into Your family, and now a child of Yours. I was renewed, restored, and reborn to my Father, and God of all creation. I praise You with my whole heart, all my praises flow to You, my Father. You are my Father, and the God of the universe, the God of all creation, the Great Creator of Heaven and earth. Father God, let Your will be done in all situations and all circumstances right now, right now, Lord, even as it is in Heaven where Your Throne is. God Almighty, grant us the serenity to accept the things we can not change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the different; please give us wisdom daily as we follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. Forgive us of anything we have done against Your will, Lord.  Lord God, in Your Son Jesus' name we as for You to search our hearts, O God, and know our heart; try us now, and know our thoughts, and see if there be any wicked/wrong ways in us, and lead us by Your Holy Spirit in the way that is pleasing to You. Father God, deliver us, O Lord from this evil world we live in. We live in this world, but we are not of this world. We honor our Sovereign Lord, we will always give You the glory, honor, and the praise in Jesus' name. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment