Thursday, January 1, 2015

BIBLE STUDY OF BOOK OF LUKE WEEK # 4 (SHARING2)

I shared this on my google community on Christmas Day:


To some people, Christmas is over, but to me it will continue in my heart. As I study the story of Jesus as a babe I experience a joy that I pray and hope to continue through out the year coming. I desire to live a life in the perfect Christ, a powerful life through Christ, a practical life for Christ, and a peaceful life in Christ. I was reading a pamphlet that blessed my heart concerning the three ways to hear the voice of Jesus, which is prayer, instruction, and scripture. That is what my desire and plan during the holiday season concerning my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Studying the Word, I have found out that God's Word has the power to change my life. It is filled with wisdom. As we read it, receive it, and live it, we are able to hear from God and discern His perfect will for our lives. All we need to live victorious Christian lives can be found in the pages of Scripture. When we study, or could I say, we I study God's Word I gain victory over my problems. I must study to keep my body under, my mind at peace, my soul kept for that Great Day. I didn't get chance to spend time with none of my family, and it hurt, BUT GOD kept me through it all. I am more than a conqueror! Amen. My heart is in His hand. Glory to God! I thank God for the time I will spend in His Word studying today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment